ТП 35/10/6 are designed for:
- transformation of the alternating three-phase voltage from 35 kV to 10 kV and 6 kV;
- protection and switching of the lines of low voltage;
- compensation of reactive energy power of the network of low voltage;
- implementation of automatic functions (ABP on the sides of high and low voltage);
- supply of the sections of the industrial enterprises with three-phase alternating current.
Principle of operation and performance capabilities
Typical arrangement of transformer substation ТП 35/10/6 is the following:
- open distribution device 35 kV;
- power transformers 35/10/6/kV;
- distribution points РП-10, РП-6 of EXC production;
- power transformers 10/6 kV of EXC production;
- devices for the reactive power compensation УКРМ;
- all-station control unit ОПУofEXC production.
РП, УКРМ, ОПУarelocated in separate modular buildings, provided with their own heating and lighting systems. Though EXC Company does not manufacture the equipment of the voltage class higher than 10 kV, on the Customer’s wish we can supply all the necessary equipment and carry out assembling and pre-commissioning works with the object’s “turnkey” commissioning.
Realization of such a design is a difficult and labour-consuming process. But thanks to the complex approach of the specialists of EXC Company to the solution of all production and organizational questions, implementation of assembling and adjustment are carried out by the specialists of the Company. Moreover, the most part of the equipment, implementing functional possibilities of ТП in general, is also manufactured by the plants of EXC Company that guarantees the Customer quality and reliability.