Modular electric calorific ventilation unit
The modular electric calorific ventilation unit is designed to:
- ventilation of mining openings;
- heating of supply air
Complex of technological equipment
Main technological solution. General technological scheme
The technological equipment complex of electric calorific ventilation unit includes:
- two fans with outlet silencers;
- air flow switch with the inlet silencer function;
- four electric calorific units РОНЭ-1440-690-10;
- complete air transfer duct, provided with the flow control grille.
The fans ВО-16/8,5 АР-1500 can be used as the main fans of ventilation unit.
Electric calorific unit.
The electric calorific unit includes four heating registers РОНЭ-1440-690.
Each unit РОНЭ consists of 10 sections of air heaters with a capacity of 144 kW each. The one section of each unit has a thyristor control for the smooth adjustment of temperature. The control is done by the automatic control system, which turns on/turns off the tapping steps of unit while monitoring the basic parameters of air stream and providing the uniform resource consumption of each section.
The special arrangement of containers forms an air channel with mixing chamber. At the output of each electric calorific unit the overlap grilles are installed in this channel and designed to remove air heaters from service in summer. Grilles are also installed on the air channel outlet in the stack of air intake. These grilles are open in summer mode or when air stream reversing.
Air transfer duct
Air transfer duct is a complex of technological devices and solutions to make:
- air supply to the mine shaft with required capacity;
- air intake in summer (directly from the atmosphere) and winter (through heating registers) modes;
- air stream reversing;
- switching of air channel for the operation of reserve/primary fan;
- sound absorption.
The components of air transfer duct are:
- mixing chamber;
- ventilation duct with the air intake in summer mode (a reset in reverse mode);
- grilles with electric drive 2 x 2 m;
- ventilation duct of air supply to the shaft;
- module of folding door with sound absorption.
Complex of electric equipment
General power supply scheme. The complex of electric equipment includes:
- switchgear unit РУ-6 kV;
- two power transformers TC (RG)-3200/6-0,69;
- two power transformers TC (RG)-630/6-0,69-0,4;
- two switchgear units РУ-0,69 kV;
- module of automated control system.
Switchgear unit 6 kV
The switchgear unit 6 kV is designed to power distribution of 6 kV voltage and 50 Hz frequency and uninterruptible power supply of unit. РУ-6 is realized on the basis of cabinets КРУ6. Operating power supply is organized by the device АУОТ-М2.
Cabinet of complete switchgear unit (КРУ)
КРУ-УХЛ5-ВВ is a complete switchgear unit with a vacuum breaker, the power and control units of breaker, surge protection device (ОПН), the microcontroller protection of connections (МКЗП) and current sensors.
Complete switchgear unit (КРУ) is designed for distribution of the electric power of 6/10 kV voltage and 50 Hz frequency in the networks with insulated or grounded neutral through arcing ground suppressor.
Microprocessor protection unit МКЗП
Microprocessor protection unit is designed to the implementation of relay protection, automatic control and signaling functions of connections of 6-35 kV voltage on a substation with alternating current, rectified alternating current and direct current.
МКЗП-03 performs the protection and automatic control functions of air and cable power lines, sectional and input breakers of switchgear units, transformers up to 6,3 MVA and electric motors up to 4 MW.
The unit of МКЗП-03 implements the following functions: protection, automation, control, diagnostic, measurement, oscillographic testing and monitoring, communication with the automatic process control system (АСУ ТП).
Dry-type power transformers TC (RG) are designed to the transformation of voltage from 6 kV to 0,69 kV and 0,4 kV.
Dry-type power transformers TC (RG) are used in different areas of activity:
- industry (mining, metallurgy, machinery, gas production, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, etc.);
- electric power (all types of power plants and substations – nuclear power plants, water power plants, heat power plants);
- civil engineering (airports, banks, high-rise buildings, residential areas, shopping centers, hospitals, etc.);
- transport sector (metropolitan railway, trolley bus, tramway).
The high requirements are applicable to dry-type transformers TC (RG), associated with equipment reliability, environmental protection, fail safety and fire safety. These qualities and quick and easy installation allow them to operate in nonstandard conditions. The materials used in the dry-type transformers provide not only a long uptime, but also an increased overload capability and fire safety.
Switchgear units 0,69 kV
Low-voltage switchgear units are designed to distribution of 0,69 kV voltage, protection of outgoing lines and implementation of automatic functions (ABP).
Module of automated control system (АСУ)
Automated control system is designed to:
- continuous control of fans (including automatic mode by preset algorithm);
- data acquisition and monitoring of ventilation equipment;
- continuous control and transmission of the ventilation parameters (capacity, air flow parameters) to the workstation of ventilation operator and mine dispatcher;
- control and dispatching of integrated subsystems (control systems of the air heating unit and switchgear unit РУ-6).
Automated control system includes:
- frequency converters of fan control;
- control cabinets of fans;
- control cabinets of a calorific unit;
- automated workstation of operator.
Assembly components and additional configuration
The equipment is completed as standard containers installed on the road slabs for a quick and convenient transportation. The fan modules are put on the counterweight, its weight and shape are calculated by quiescent and dynamic loads of the operating mode of the fan.
The switchgear units are put on an additional frame of 2 m height. This solution allows to conveniently assemble and locate cables, as well as to locate an additional space for tools and service equipment.
The common roof is installed over containers, it is designed to protect from snow and overheating in summer. Cable lines are laid in cable trays. РУ-6, РУ-0,69 modules and АСУ have catwalks to move operating staff. The automatic fire alarm system and fire fighting is mounted inside each container. Moreover each container has its own lighting, ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems. All containers are heat-insulated with exception of the electric air heater module. The unit is completed with the personal protective equipment in accordance with existing standards.
Each cabinet of КРУ has an intellectual basis the microcontroller unit of МКЗП (microcontroller protection of connections), which performs protection, automatic control (including a remote control) and signaling functions.
Mounting and commissioning works
“EXC” Company offers a comprehensive approach to the construction of industrial power supply facilities. Many years` experience of electric equipment production for mining industry, the performance of electrical mounting and commissioning works on large industrial enterprises combined with the advanced technologies allow to more fully solve the problems put by customers.
“EXC” Company includes several industrial enterprises, each of which performs a different function: design engineering, construction, production, supply of equipment and its installation, mounting works, project management, technical supervision, engineering support of investment project, subsequent works (repair, service, maintenance, etc.)
“EXC” Company also provides the maintenance services of supplied equipment. Upon shipment of equipment to EXC customers, a service department monitors the operational state of the electrical equipment and transport system mechanism, and if necessary performs adjustment work and warranty repairs. The service department has only highly qualified and experienced specialists. The EXC service department operates 24 hours a day. EXC specialists – engineers, fitters, and installers – quickly travel to the sites where they execute the necessary tasks.