Complete transformer power substation
КТСП are designed for:
- transformation of the alternating three-phase voltage;
- supply with three-phase alternating current of separate industrial objects, residential settlements, towns;
- implementation of automatic functions (ABP on the sides of high and low voltage);
- protection and control of the low-voltage lines.
Complete transformer power substation КТСП in the modular building
Transformer substations with high voltage up to 10 kV in the general industrial design can be placed in a specially adapted building, supplied with its own heating, lighting and alarm systems. Thanks to this, substations are more movable comparing to the ones, located in a stationary capital building; there is no need in construction of special high-cost buildings for their installation, and re-connection and re-assembling take minimum of time. Equipment, installed in the modular building, comes from the plant and all the necessary adjustments are carried out beforehand. All the Customer needs is to carry out the connection and adjust the protection settings in accordance with the consumers supplied.
Composition of the modular substations themselves also widely varies, depending on the parameters of the order. For example, due to the Customer’s wish, КТСП may contain some power transformers, carry out functions of automatic reservation on the side of high and low voltage, include compensators of reactive power, automatics cabinets (for realization of some required algorithms of automatic control), personnel rooms (for the operator, electric technical laboratory, etc.), etc.
Complete transformer power substation КТСП in the concrete building
Transformer substations in the general industrial design can be also placed in the special concrete buildings. This solution also has some advantages.
Structurally, substation consists of reinforced concrete modules, which include:
- a room for РУВН – 2 КРУ cabinets can be placed in every module. Besides, while completing the substation with several modules, rooms for РУВН can be combined into one;
- a room for the power transformer, which can be divided into several modules. In each module there placed one power transformer, which can be installed into the case through the specially provided door, as well as through the roof (module construction provides a removable section of the roof above the room for the transformer);
- a room for the connection of out-going cables. This room is designed for the input of cable lines. For this case, there is a panel of cable inputs provided in the wall of the building, and there is a connection panel inside the room. Interior assembling of the power networks is carried out by the EXC specialists. All the Customer has to do is to connect the proper cable to the proper inputs;
- a room for РУНН is designed for location of the distribution device of low voltage, control equipment, etc. РУНН composition can vary in a wide range and is determined by the requirements specification – apart from the РУ cabinets themselves, there may be placed compensation devices for the reactive power, cabinets of the reserve automatic switching on, control devices for the electric motors, cabinets of automatic control, various keyboards, etc.
In spite of the significant mass of the concrete building (20 tons), it is good for transporting by motor transport and railway transport (overall dimensions – 2500*6500). While designing, one of the main requirements to the construction was the convenience of transporting.
Construction of the module makes maintenance of the substation very easy. Installation of the transformers can be carried out through the door or through the roof – depending on the existing conditions; power cables connection takes some minutes; the building is rather spacious for the servicing and maintenance personnel.
Concrete building is a reliable protection for the equipment of КТСП and guarantees long-years term of successful operating.