Mine condenser explosion-protected device
Mine condenser explosion-protected device УКРВ is designed to be used at mines with dust/gas dangerous working conditions. This is the explosion-protected version with the protection from the explosion of the «explosion-proof cover» type as per GOST P 51330.1-99, and spark-safe circuits, explosion protection «spark-safe electric circuit» type as per GOST P 51330.10-99 with the explosion protection marking PB Exdial X as per GOST P 51330.0-99.
Degree of the equipment protection – IP54 as per GOST 14254-96 (МЭК529-89).
УКРВ is designed for operation under the following conditions:
- rated value of the climatic factors: from -10°C to +35°C;
- dust level of the environment: not more than 1000mg/m3;
- relative humidity of the environment up to 98% at the temperature +35°C.
Mine condenser explosion-protected device has the monorail carrier, can be supplied with wheelsets for rail-track transporting. There is no need to install additional control cubicles for УКРВ.
Condenser devices are classified on the following features:
- Condenser devices are classified on the following features:
On the number and the mode of control over the stages of regulation:
- uncontrolled – has one stage, constantly plugged-in;
- controlled – has one stage with automated switching – on and switching – off, depending on the value of the reactive power;
- automated – has several compensation stages, automatically switched – on and switched – off, depending on the value of the reactive power.
On the mode of the network connection:
- individual compensation;
- group compensation.
- On the value of the compensated reactive power – from 50 to 15000 kVA.