Complete transformer power explosion protected substation
Complete transformer power substations КТСВП are designed for:
- transformation of power AC three-phase voltage;
- supplying the current collectors with three-phase current 50 Hz;
- protection and control of the low voltage lines.
The equipment has got the License of the Federal Service on Environmental, Technologic and Nuclear Surveillance and Certificate of Conformity GOST R (issued by ISO “Sertium”).
Principle of operation and performance capabilities of КТСВП
- input of the primary voltage power circuits is done through РУВН (upper voltage distribution device);
- transformation of the electric power voltage takes place in ОТС (power transformer compartment);
- distribution of the low voltage energy between the branching lines takes place in РУНН(low voltage distribution device).
In spite of the seeming simplicity, the substations have a lot of additional features and properties. The modular system for the completing of substations was designed in order to complete every unit according to the need of a certain Customer. The presented principle enables to design the substations with quite different features and functions. Each module has its own set of functions, which will satisfy the most hard-to-please Customer provided the completeness was done correctly; and due to our high capacity production base we can fulfill the most non-standard orders.