Main ventilation automated control system
Main ventilation automated control system АСУ ВГП is a hardware and software complex designed to enhance the labour productivity of ventilation equipment maintenance, to ensure additional safety of miners working conditions and to provide cost saving of technological equipment maintenance.
- execution of continuous control, main ventilation fan operation control; execution of continuous control, operation control of fan installation equipment (reversing unit, guide vane and straightener blade, lubricating station, rotor station etc.);
- data acquisition and monitoring of main ventilation equipment conditions;
- continuous control and transmission of the ventilation parameters (capacity, air flow parameters etc.) to workstation of main ventilation operator and mine dispatcher;
- continuous archiving and filing of all current data, ventilation equipment faults;
- control and monitoring of power distribution unit supplying the power to ventilation equipment.
- visualization of fan status, main and auxiliary mechanisms of main ventilation, technological parameters etc;
- HV electrical parameter representation;
- automated control of the ventilation units from mine dispatcher workstation and semi-automatic control from the system electrical cabinets;
- automatic reserve fan (fans) switching on when operating fan (fans) has been cut off;
- automated (at the command) main ventilation change over into the reverse mode and vice versa;
- representation of the main ventilation device on the symbolic circuit according to the dynamic changes of status and modes with digital figures of the analogue measurements being important for mode selection and for the equipment condition monitoring and their fluctuation from setting valuation;
- automatic continuous control of the equipment and process interlock status;
- centralized parameter control of protection and automation of HV switching equipment;
- data logging, archiving and filing of emergency cases and normal mode parameters at a common-timing system;
- automatic mode archiving and storage of technological parameters archive within at least one month;
- generation of current documents showing the routine interswitching and emergency cases within the prescribed period;
- data exchange with superior and adjacent layers within the work frames of the appropriate plant automation system.