Automated control process of the electric air heating device
АСУ ЭВНУ is a program and engineering facility designated for the process control of the electric air heating device based at the electric heating register, for ex., РОНЭ-1500-12, produced by «ЕХС» group of companies. АСУ ЭВНУ can operate independently as well as within АСУ ВГП system.
АСУ ЭВНУ performs the following functions:
Continuous control, control of the electric heating register operation; continuous control, control of the technological mechanisms, providing the operation of ЭВНУ (forcing fan, locking element); continuous control and operational parameters transfer (temperature, number of working stages) to the ВГП operator and mining dispatcher АРМ; continuous achieving and filing of all the current parameters, failures, disturbances in operation of all the ЭВНУ machinery and equipment; control over the distribution center, feeding the components of ЭВНУ.
Main functions of АСУ ЭВНУ
- Visual representation of the heating register status, forcing fan, locking element, temperature parameters etc;
- Automatic control of ЭВНУ, control from the mining dispatcher and operator АРМ, manual control from the АСУ ЭВНУ cabinet;
- Automatic maintaining of air temperature in the local mode and in the set up range as well as in the mode of the temperature maintenance in the main ventilation system;
- Presentation of ЭВНУ by symbolic circuits as per the dynamic changing of its status and modes, with the digital values of the analog type measurements;
- Centralized control of the parameters for the air heating temperature parameters;
- Registration, achieving and filing the emergency cases and normal mode parameters in the single time system;
- Accounting of the tome of operation for each stage of the heating register;
- Archiving and storage in the automatic mode of the technical parameters archive for the period not less than 1 month; arranging of the reports on the operating interswitching, emergency cases within the specified period;
- Information exchange with the higher and adjacent АСУ levels.