Automated control and dispatching system of energy department
АСУ ДЭ is a programme-engineering complex designated for the increase of the labor productivity for the maintenance of the electric facilities at an enterprise, provision of the additional safety during the mining and excavation operations and reduction of the self costs to maintain the electric facility in the operational condition.
Main features of АСУ ДЭ
- Control of the status of the high voltage equipment; control of the safety systems triggering; control of the cable lines insulation at the outgoing connections;
- Remote control of the high voltage interswitching equipment;
- Provision of the trouble-free operation of the electric facility of an enterprise and elimination of its inefficient shutdowns;
- Current control of the electric equipment status and the account of its work period in order to enable the maintenance stuff to take the preventive measures for the replacement or repair of the critical components;
- Technical control and account of the electric power consumption at the outgoing connections;
- Collection and processing of the information from the security systems sensors;
- Output of the operating data on the current parameters and status of the electric facility to the maintenance stuff;
- Registration, archiving and filing the faults and disturbances of operation of the power supply system.
Brief characteristics of АСУ ДЭ
- The system has got the continuous, around-the-clock work mode with schedule preventive maintenance;
- Industrial working range of the environmental conditions;
- The system has got the explosion-proof electric equipment and can be allocated straight in the explosive operational zone;
- The system is adapted to the standard utilization within the circuits of up to 6-10 кV voltage;
- Implemented communication protocols: MODBUS-RTU – at the microcontroller equipment level, TCP/IP – at the upper level;
- Data transfer speed along the RS-485 interface can be within the 4800 to 57600 bit/s range.