EXC Company offers to solve the problem of gob degassing using modern compact mobile degassing units (MDU) on the basis of liquid-packed ring pumps or dry rotor pumps.
Automated control system (ACS) constantly controls mixture composition and manages frequency converters. This allows maintaining non-explosive methane concentration.
Use of MDU allows:
- reducing concentration of methane released from coal seams and rocks into the mining workings;
- improving mine ventilation;
- complete stopping or reducing of down-time of production units because of gas content in workings;
- use of electric power in gassy mines instead of less effective pneumatic power;
- increasing of labor productivity of workers and safety of mining in gassy mines;
- preventing or reducing intensity of unusual gas occurrence – blowers, instantaneous outbursts of coal and gas, etc.
- MDU operates in automatic mode. During operation of the unit constant fixation of main technological parameters. All the parameters are immediately sent to the operator’s control desk and via the digital communication channels sent to mining dispatcher.